Create, Organize, And Order Through A Streamlined Item Master List
Easily Add Items to Your Centralized Catalogue
- Populate item data like pricing, unit of measurement, GL account information, item numbers, and more
- Upload existing item lists for quick database population
- Download, edit, and re-upload item lists for efficient item updates
- Maintain up-to-date inventory and price data
Categorize & Organize Your Item Master Data
- Create custom item categories and bundles
- Document spending records based on item categories
- Apply approval workflows to certain item categories for improved order review processes
- Streamline procurement with organized item data
External One-Off and Item Master Data
- Easily add external items to purchase orders
- First-time item orders can be quickly added to the database during the order creation process
- Online shopping carts can be easily linked through punch-out enabled technology
- Ensure quick response to changing procurement needs
Manage Your Item Master Data Database
- Create custom fields and attach specification files to items, enabling you to communicate detailed information to suppliers in seconds
- Upload images to associate with each item for quick identification when navigating through the item master database
- Maintain comprehensive item specifications
- Streamline supplier communication with detailed item data
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can item master data management be customized to my business needs?
How can item master data management improve supplier communication?
How does item master data management support spend control?
How does item master data management help with inventory management?
How does item master data management improve decision-making in procurement?
Can item master data management be integrated with other business systems?