Discover Powerful Organization and Data Accuracy with Accounts Payable Automation
Simplified Invoice Management
- Auto-populate each invoice with received quantities from deliveries, if desired.
- Manage invoices by confirming those that have been paid, approved for payment, and are still pending approval.
Efficient Digital Record Keeping
- Create a digital copy of the invoice with a downloadable PDF version with just a few mouse clicks.
- Batch your invoices for easy data export.
Embrace Efficiency with Multiple Invoice Entries
- Enter multiple invoice entries against a single purchase order
- Include separate due dates and attach original copies
- Take advantage of comprehensive credit note management
- Automatically update budgets impacted by refunds of retroactive discounts
Automated Invoice Matching and Spend Control
- Automatically match invoice records with purchase orders and delivery notes
- Easily align information from buyers, the receiving teams, and accounting personnel
- Ensure a 3-way match on every order with customizable system rules to eliminate maverick spending
Detailed Reviews with Easy Invoice Reconciliation
- Leverage order detail review capabilities to reconcile purchase orders
- Gain easy access to order details, like item quantities and prices, when a review is required
- Increase transparency and accountability with timestamped activity logs
- View detailed histories to see which user took specified actions or made document revisions in the system
Seamless Data Transfers with Third-party Integrations
- Integrate Tradogram with your favorite third-party software, including QuickBooks, Xero, Oracle, and an ever-growing list of additional tools
- Transfer detailed invoices from Tradogram to your accounting tools
- Include specified data fields like general ledger accounts per line-item and payment terms
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of using Automated Accounts Payable Software?
How does Tradogram's Automated Accounts Payable system improve cost visibility?
Can I create multiple invoice entries against a single purchase order?
How does Tradogram handle credit note information?
Can I use Tradogram's accounts payable solution if I have multiple suppliers?
How secure is my data in Tradogram's automated accounts payable solution?